• In the Spotlight:

Could I be pregnant?

I know, just get a test and see. But hear me out first...I am on birthcontrol (Mirena IUD) so I don't have regular periods and I haven't had one since at all since september. My breasts have been a little sore, they feel like they felt when I stopped breastfeeding my daughter - really hard and sore. I have been working out so I didn't know if that would make my breasts hurt or not. I've also been really tired. I'm getting the same amount of sleep as before but it just doesn't seem like enough. what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No borth control is 100% guaranteed to work. So there is always a chance with any type of birth control. The only 100% chance of not getting pregnant is not having sex. So yes even with birth control you can be. Plenty of people have gotten pregnant on BC. It does help but it's not guaranteed.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 3:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Sorry birth I meant
    TiffanyLove18

• my dad is a nurse and he helped deliver a baby and when the baby was born, it was holding the mommies IUD! test yourself!
    zackkatiejames

Answer by zackkatiejames at 4:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2008