Vegas- WYR

DH and I are planning a trip to Vegas and we're finding some good deals but i'm having hard time deciding on where to stay.

Would you rather:
Planet Hollywood
MGM Grand
Luxor
Monte Carlo

Parkers_Mommy8

Asked by Parkers_Mommy8 at 5:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in

• Planet Hollywood
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 5:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I live in Vegas and i love all these hotels and it is hard for me to decide which one is the better bucuse i never went in lol
    tahanybahari

Answer by tahanybahari at 5:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I stayed at Planet Hollywood in March. The hotel was great; room comfy, etc. - but every single time we entered or exited we were asked about buying a time share. It was ridiculous. I was even approached leaving the restroom once. I'll never stay there again. Our favorite hotel is the Hard Rock. It's a little off the strip, but the pool is amazing. We've stayed at the MGM as well - it's just too big!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 6:01 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• TAHAN: lol thanks! ya they're all really nice hotels and that's the problem.... they're all about the same price and the rooms are the same equally nice
    Parkers_Mommy8

Comment by Parkers_Mommy8 (original poster) at 6:01 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• monte carlo is really nice... but then they all are... either way your going to be all over vegas it's all a matter of where you want to rest your head.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I wasn't impressed with the Monte Carlo. We just got back from staying there. The Luxor looks interesting. It's probably fun staying in a pyramid.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:12 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• mgm grand
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:51 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I stay at the Rio.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 7:06 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Neither, go for the Bellagio.
    daisydays171

Answer by daisydays171 at 8:42 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Monte Carlo
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 3:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2010