tired of doing all the work in bed!

Every time we get started, he goes "get on top" or "Go down on me." And I normally don't mind....But sometimes I want to HIM to do the work! Sometimes I want to be the one that gets to lay there and get turned on...Ya know?
How do I get him to try a little?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Tell him the problem is sometimes you just like sitting back the same way helikes sitting back and enjoying it. Maybe it's not the fact that he doesn't like working. Some positions simply feel better to men. Offer doggy style. Men like that feeling. The general feeling of missionary isn't as good as others to men. Also offer to lay on your stomach and let him get on top that way. It feels better like that too. Almost like missionary except your on your stomach instead of back. Also when your on top he can do the work too. My hubby does. I start it out and when were about to peak he takes over and does it. He just wraps his arms around me and a len foward on top. It feels great. Try that. Switch up to where your doing it half way then he does it the rest of the way.
    Anonymous

• Just tell him like you told us.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Tell him. "I'm getting tired of always being the one doing the work". Tell him it should be equal. Some days he does it, some days you do.
    Anonymous

• I tried that...he said "Well do you get off when youre on top?" and I'm like "Yeah but I'M doing all the work!" and he said "So whats the problem? You cum and I cum..."
    Anonymous

• Next time he says that, say "Why don't we do something different?" And suggest what you would like.If he asks why, don't attack him and say you don't want to do all the work, just tell him that you like what you two do, but you thought it would be fun to do other stuff. And make sure he knows you enjoy it if you do try something new!
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• ask him to tie you up sometime you cant do much of anything that way
    Anonymous

• Before you even start say something like "hey, let's try something different" and tell him or "let's play dom and sub and you be the sub and service your queen". (I like that one best myself!) If I could still get in a Xena Princess Warrior outfit I'd be in that in a heart beat and have a whip (or belt) for effect! WOO HOO! Now, I've done it. I got myself excited and my SO is TDY so no sex for me for a while!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:43 PM on Nov. 6, 2008