what is your favorite christmas memory so far??

mine would have to be when me and my husband had gotten our first christmas tree and decorated it together even if it was so tiny....

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 5:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Holidays

• Hmm.. that's hard. I think it would be the Christmas of 1985 when the family was all together and everyone was so happy. I was four. I'm sure there were a few others like that, but this one we still have on video, so it's a recurring video. My dad and brothers died four years after that, and Christmas wasn't qute the same. But there have been some meaningful ones, even in the hard times....
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 6:11 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I'm so lucky to have had so many good Christmases--we got back from Iraq just in time for Christmas 2004, and last year, my whole family traveled to Germany to visit my brother while he was stationed there....those are probably my two favorites :)
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 1:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2010