For those of you that answered my work/check ??? Follow up ????

Okay so I did not get a paycheck. As you know the work is saying its lost in the mail. Someone made a good suggestion talking about the " postmark" WELL..............................I am not getting that particular check at all. They are issuing a new one. INTERESTING. The only thing is this is not the first time something of this nature ( not exactly the same thing) has happened and they tried to turn dirt on me because I had legitimately complained. They wrote a letter threatening to fire me and i still have it filled with preposturous stuff. I have no other job and cannot be in the position to be denied unemployment ( like I have in a previous instance) over very similiar circumstances and that kind of overall environment ( at a previous job my thing were being " stolen" , taken borrowed without permission right of my work cubicle. They were going to fire me they said and I quit to avoid that and i was denied unemployment even with all those circumstances I brought to light.
QUESTION is : If that happens again ( I wont quit this time) what do I do? Things did not work on my side.Anyone with any legal experience?

NE1outthere

Asked by NE1outthere at 6:15 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• If they fire you and you live in an "at will" state, then you pretty much have no recourse.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:24 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I dont believe that they can however get away with fooling around with someones pay. I know that I have heard about an at will employee. I dont care actually as long as I could get unemployment.
    NE1outthere

Comment by NE1outthere (original poster) at 4:31 PM on Dec. 12, 2010