Larengitis or just a cold?

So I haven't been able to talk normal for the past 4 days. I have coughed and coughed and coughed and my nose is so congested and runny at the same time. B/c i keep losing my voice I keep thinking it could be larengitis....but my question is if it is can it go away with just over the counter meds like a cold or do i need to go to a dr? I don't have insurance so I will have to wait to go to the free clinic at health dept on thursday. With larengitis...do you get an awful sore throat from trying to talk and of course coughing? I've never had anything like this before...so anyone that can help please do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Drink some hot tea with honey in it and rest your self. Try to drink extra stuff to hydrate your body.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:40 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• You have a cold. I loos my voice when I get a cold most of the time. Going to the doctors will be a waiste of money.

Answer by louise2 at 6:41 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• It could also be strep...better get a culture when you go to the clinic!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:43 PM on Dec. 6, 2010