My 17 month old son has brochitis and just started antibiotics what else can I do to help him

jomama2467

Asked by jomama2467 at 6:22 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Raise the matt. in his crib. You can also run a cool vap. in his room. Hope he feels better soon!!
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My son was 2 1/2 when he had bronchitis. They gave him an inhaler and it helped a TON!
    JasonsMom2007

Answer by JasonsMom2007 at 6:32 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My son has been sick with all kinds of stuff since he was born we were using a cool mist humidifier til it broke so i went to walmart and they had warm vicks humidifiers that has seemed to help him the best! Did they give him any kind of nebulizer? I know when my son had bronchitis they sent us home with a nebulizer machine and some albuterol. If your son doesn't get better soon...id ask the dr about it.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 6:35 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Vaporizer. Vicks on the bottom of his feet covered with socks when he sleeps. Elevate his head to help keep his ariways open.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 6, 2010