help?

ok so i have not gotten my period YET! but it should come this week. I thought i was going to get it saturday but nothing i only thought that because i thought i seen small amount of dried blood. Could that be a sign of pregnancy? I have not seen anything since then..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You'll just have to wait and see. No one can really tell you...it could be a sign. I know how you feel though. I remember when we were trying I went craxy wanting to know and I guess I was lucky because we got pregnant the first month of trying! If you know the day you were supposed to start you can test I think now like after being 3 days late. It's better to wait but I know I didn't and it showed up for me after being 4 days late. My periods were like clock work though. Good luck.
    NaturalMomOfTwo

Answer by NaturalMomOfTwo at 6:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Only time will tell hun sorry
    MaybeMommy1994

Answer by MaybeMommy1994 at 7:12 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Okay my advice to you.... :)
    first day when your period should come and you dont get it take a First Response test in the morning when you wake up your urine has to be in your body for 4 to 5 hours for a good test so hold off going to the bathroom during the night before you take a test the next morning and dont drink alot of h20 the night before either. Take a test in the morning and you will see if you are then what ever it comes up as take another test the following week and that should give you a good back up. If you have sore breasts nautious its a good sign of a baby good luck to you.
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 7:39 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• If it should come this week then you need to wait until after the expected day to test.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:39 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Spotting is a early sign of pregnancy! I had cramps and thought my period was coming because I bled a little but it never came.. If you can't hold off waiting then take a test or make an appt. It might be too early for it to show up on a test though.. but even if you get a very faint line then most likely the answer is yes, you're pregnant.
    KirraZombie

Answer by KirraZombie at 11:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2010