need a name that goes with the middle name Cain (all the names that start with C are to plain for me lol)

and goes with the middle name Cain

i decided to go with Ember Jane or Laila Jade for a girl

and either Darren Estuardo or something that goes with Cain for a boy

~*~EDIT~*~

Cain is one of my bothers names and i picked that because i know my other brother named Lucafil (Lu-sa-fill) got made fun of for his name because my parents named him after satan which i dont really care about, all 3 of my brothers died 2 years ago so i was trying to find names that went with them so i picked cain even though it seems harder to find a name that goes with that then with my other brothers names now,

and Ember Jane...the only reason why i picked that is because my mom is scremin at me to find a name that'll follow the family tradition....first name starts with an E middle name Jane, 

Darren Estuardo im going to change because my fiance doesnt like darren but i told him i wanted his middle name for a boy or Cain for a middle name which he doesnt mind

dont mind the Laila Jade i just threw that in there for one cuz i loooooove moon references  and 2 i love the color of jade :) still have to see if my fiance likes that one

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 6:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Baby Names

• LOVE Ember! I have thought of that as a girls name many times!

Caleb Cain
    Charles Cain
    Christian Cain
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Nix the Ember. Now for a boy...how bout Chandler Cain?
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 6:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Cory, Carl, Christopher or Chad could work
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 7:04 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Cory, Cody, Colban, Colby, Cagney, Chanson
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 7:10 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I'll pray it's a boy
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:48 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• i wanna girl lol my fiance wants a boy im just narrowing down my list right now so i can make up my mind by the time im due lol
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 7:50 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Shouldhaveleft has the winning name, Chandler Cain...very nice. And yes, Ember is the name for a Dalmatian, please reconsider.

spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 8:22 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Corbin Cain, Connell Cain. Caleb Cain, Carl Cain, Christian Cain, Colin Cain,
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:44 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Christopher Cain. Colby Cain. Cristian Cain.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:07 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• all these names are to plain >.< sorry i like names that come from ireland or that are "gothic" names thats where i got ember and Laila ember=dieing fire and Laila=moon
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2010