How do I tell my parents that I am having a baby?

I dont live with my parents anymore. They stopped talking to me after I started dating this guy and now Im having his baby. I want to tell them but I just dont know how. I dont want to do it face to face. They already dont want me around and I know that this will not help but I want to tell them so they know. I want them to hear it from me not someone else. This baby was not planed and I know that my sister will tell them that no matter what I say. Help Please!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• write them a letter & tell them they can contact you if they want to.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:40 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• yeah i would write a letter or email & send it to them & just tell them to contact you if they have any ?
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 6:43 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Thats what I wanted to do I just didnt know if it would be right! But Im glad Im not the only one that thought of it!! Thank you!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I think you are making adult choices so you need to stand up and tell them face to face in the end they will respect that more and see you more as an adult ready to take on this responsibility

Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 6:44 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• it doesn't make you less of an adult if you write them a letter..... Do what makes you feel confortable!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:46 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Write them a letter and put it in there mail box.

Answer by louise2 at 6:46 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I agree. you wanna make adult choices- but your too scared to tell mom & dad. Grow up. Quickly. Just say it like it is- in the end the worse thing that can happen is they still dont talk to you.
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 6:48 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• *comfortable
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:49 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• you guys are harsh...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:50 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• It not that I dont want to tell them face to face.. like I wish i could but im not sure they will let me in the house or go meet me some where. I want to tell them. ALOT! I want them to be around and see their grand child grow and everything. Its just that I dont know if they will see me. But I could write a letter asking them to meet me some where to talk and if they say no then I just a letter saying im having a baby.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Dec. 6, 2010