31 weeks and peeing issue I have never encountered before.....

This is my 3rd pregnancy....and of course I am having to pee all the time...lol...that is normal I know.

My issue is that when I go it feels different...instead of just releasing the pee it almost feels like I have to think about it and push the pee out....it does not hurt or anything, just takes more effort to get the pee out than normal....and it also sort of comes in spurts...

Like pee a bit....relax...push again...more pee....

Is this strange? I will be talking to my DR in a few days...but just wondered if anyone else ever did this and why its happening?

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 6:41 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i am 32 weeks and at times feel the same sensations... My midwife told me it's cause the position of the baby.. and then other times i hate to say it is i leak.. sucks but it's another wonderful part of being pregnant.. ;)
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 6:51 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Weird that you mention that, because i have that exact problem when i drink alcohol. I always forget to tell my Dr. about it (probably because i am buzzed when it happens LOL) But, i have wondered about this before. I literally have to push it out, like i'm trying to poop real hard. It only happens when i drink alcohol though, which is not often...so i guess it's just easy to forget about. I'd like to know what your Dr. says! It's the weirdest thing...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:43 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• It's not weird. I had that happen to me the last few weeks I was pregnant.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 6:51 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Oh I am so glad other people know what the heck I am talking about...hahaha!

I wondered if it could be my baby girl pushing down in a strange or different way. Hope this doesnt last the rest of my pregnancy..it feels weird. Almost have a tiny UTI sensation....not bad...but worrisome..
    mom2twobabes

Comment by mom2twobabes (original poster) at 6:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• We know what your talking about lol! hope it gets better
    Kellixclark

Answer by Kellixclark at 3:00 AM on Dec. 7, 2010