Why do so many people post sex related questions?

It drives me NUTS! I guess I am too old fashioned or something, but I do not care of read about your sexual relationships or lack of. I wish there was a separate section for questions intitled SEX. UGHH!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Well maybe some people have questions and want answers. If you don't want to see it then don't click on their question, or just ignore it!! It's not that big of a deal... its just sex!!! I'm sure you do it with your DH or SO quite often... I know I do!! ITS JUST SEX!!
    Anonymous

• I agree. I appreciate the people who at least put it in the title of the question to warn you if it's one of "those" questions. A lot of the time you don't know until you click on it. If I know it's that kind of question, I just skip it.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 4:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• cause we all are sexual creatures and are curious
    Anonymous

• Because we are all adults who are here for advice and conversation no matter what the subject may be.... if you dont like the ? move on you dont have to concern yourself with it!! Sorry but sex is a HUGE part of realationships and thats the section your in hun!!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:08 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I agree with scaredmommy08. It's 2008 sex is no longer a word that is whispered, people talk about it expectully women!
    heatmac4

Answer by heatmac4 at 4:20 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• There are those who don't know of many women they are comfortable enough talking to about things like that. Here, they can post anonymous and get their questions answered. I for one have wondered about a few things, only to have someone beat me in asking the question.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 4:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I'm guessing it's for the same reason as sex sells. Many ppl like sex. Sex is a part of life. Maybe these ppl have no one with whom they can talk about sex. As women we should be willing to be mentors to others who need guidance or reassurance. I truly respect your right to your feelings regarding certain subject matter, however, in all fairness if you are offended by the subject then merely go to another question you find more acceptable. That would be a win / win situation.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:35 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• You don't like it..don't read it.
    Anonymous

• i have few female friends, most aren't in relationships and those in relationships are lesbians. So to get answers about sex with a guy i have a few options, ask here, ask my mom (we're close but not that close), or ask my guy friends (gay, so i'm thinking that there might be some differences there too)
    r2mommy

Answer by r2mommy at 4:44 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• whats the big deal? sex is a big part of your relationship. where did you expect people to go to get advice?? home and garden?

if you dont like it, ignore it. theres no reason for someone to be afraid of asking a question just because it offends someone else, or just cause you dont want to read it.
    its life. get over it.
    Anonymous