Where do you see yourself in about 5 years?

I see myself as a mom of two sending my kids off to school and finally getting some peace and quiet again. I have a 3 month old and we are going to try for another some time soon. I'll be going back to work or school also. :P

AbsoluteSelf

Asked by AbsoluteSelf at 6:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That is something I am very afraid to imagine right now. the only thing I can be sure of is my family will be with me... The rest is kind of up in the air and in someone else's hands.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• hopefully 20 lbs lighter....

DD will be 13 in 5 years....oy......i REALLY hope she continues to be a great person into her teens. I just hope she was NOTHING like how i was when i was 13. At least she won't get away with much!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Hopefully part of a bigger family. Right now it's just me and my son, but I'm hoping to have a man and few more kids around!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 7:01 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Published and produced sending my company to the top with anime
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• In 5 years, my kids will be 10 and 8. I hope we will be healthy and happy. But I hope we are in a bigger house by then (I doubt it) and we are in a better financial situation.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:11 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• In 5 years I will (in theory) have one daughter graduating from university and another one just starting.  So hopefully I will be looking at an empty nest.   Let the games begin!   I've paid my dues lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Oops, I forgot to add that in 5 years my girls will be 23 and 18.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:16 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My son will be 10 years old in five years. I hope to be half way through a ph.d program, still teaching high school social studies, buying a bigger house, and hopefully my dh and I going to Europe.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:47 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My kids will be 18, 16 and 10! I suppose I'll be spending a lot of time helping with college plans and applications and the sort. If my oldest keeps up with his work as he has been college acceptance should be a breeze. For myself I just don't know. Hopefully the economy will have rebounded enough for me to open up a little shop down the street.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Probably still posting on CafeMom!! LOL Seriously though, I'm in a good place now for a while as the kids grow up--in 5 years they will be 14 and 12. Very few changes on the horizon--we have most of our ducks in a row! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2010