I'm always looking for new ways to show my husband I apperciate him. Any ideas?

AbsoluteSelf

Asked by AbsoluteSelf at 7:10 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• You should read the 5 Love Languages because different things mean more or less to different people. I show my love by acts of kindness and it's when I feel the most loved. My husband likes to touch and be touched as his love language. He told me he loves it when I just sit with him and watch a movie or tv show with him. Who knew? lol That's easy peasy!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 8:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Completely random acts of affection work well with me and my DH.

Little things too. If I'm already headed towards the kitchen and I notice that his glass is empty, I'll grab it when I walk by and get him a refill. If I notice he forgot to move his clothes from the washer to the drier before he went to bed when I get up to pee in the middle of the night, I'll throw it in the drier before I crawl back into bed.

Little things become big things.
    meganbearden

Answer by meganbearden at 7:19 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Back rubs, foot rubs, make his fave food just the way he likes it,just do little things throughout the day. Or you could simply tell him. Give him affection when he gets home from work and ask how his day was.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 7:21 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• When i go out shopping i buy him something small to show him that i was thinking of him,or i will cook him something that he really likes unexpectedly!!
    meleia396

Answer by meleia396 at 7:21 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• like PPs said and I make is lunch for work and put little treats or notes in it... Or send hm cute texts.
    Make his favorite food, make cookies, or buy him his favorite snack.
    Give him a big smackeroo when he walks in the door
    Just the little things that add up
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:24 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yep, we forget sometimes how easy to please men can be.
    meganbearden

Answer by meganbearden at 8:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2010