im going crazy !!!!!!!! i havent get my period !!!!! but the home test was negative what else can i do to get pregnant...........

ANAKLETA

Asked by ANAKLETA at 7:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i had this in 06 i took 10 test urine, and blood all neg from may to august 06. didnt have my period and then in october 06 felt something in my belly took a test it was postive then went to doc n find out i was 5 months pregnant
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 7:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• If your period doesn't show up make an appointment with your doctor for a blood test.

If you aren't pregnant get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility and learn to chart! MOST women who chart get pregnant within 4 months.

I got pregnant in one.
    Anonymous

• yeah please go to the dr. because you may b preggo and the test is just not picking up preggo hormones. b blessed
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 9:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2010