Should I keep my paper collection in bedroom?

I'm planning on organizing my papers. It's mostly stuff on my interests and what not. It's not bills or important paperwork. I ready how thrown out lots on what I can easily find on the net. Anyways my question is it a good idea to keep my paper collection in my bedroom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Do you have room for it?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• If your bedroom is off limits to pets and children then Isee no reason why keeping ourppers in your bedroom would hurt.
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yes, I have room for it. I have this big metal storage shelve that goes vertically up.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• the collection part is throwing me off, what do you mean? stacks of paper or boxes of folders. My office is in my bedroom so my papers are in a two drawer filing cabinet that matches the furniture in my bedroom.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 10:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2010