how much candy did you eat while pregnant?

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• HOLY CRAP...

candy is my BIGGEST craving. i barely eat any though because i know it can be really bad to eat a lot lol.

my bf will sometimes srprise me with a twix though every now and again.

we gave all our halloween candy away because i would def eat it all :(

KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• LOL Too much. But be prepared for the candy monster to kick in to full attack mode after your baby is born. Sleepless nights and lots of crying drive ANY mother to seek out a quick fix in the halloween candy dish ;) I know your not supposed to eat a lot of it but honestly your miserable if you dont give in once in a while. So for me I will say okay you can binge on candy if you eat a huge bowl of veggies first (or something of that nature) You do want to try to keep weight down but the way I see it is I have the rest of my life to lose this weight I dont see any reason to be overly hard on myself ;)
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 4:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• i cant eat alot cause she dont like it but im eating a big twix right now. although im sharing it with my son who is 2.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 4:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I am 3months pregnant and sweets have been the only thing that makes my stomach feel better.
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Ugh, I ate way too much in the first few months of my pregnancy. I wanted chocolate everyday and went through 3 or 4 boxes of See's candies! Well, I ended up gaining 8 lbs. in one month and have had to slow way down on the sugar. My doc. gave me a lecture about gaining too much weight and so I have cut way down. For the past few days I've been having 1 of the Halloween sized candy bars a day. That's all I'll allow myself to have, but it's sooo hard not to go crazy.
    Anonymous

• Hmm...not much, honestly. I don't gobble up candy normally, anyway. I haven't really craved sweet stuff these past eight months. I've mostly wanted savory stuff =3
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:41 PM on Nov. 6, 2008