Ok I'm 33 weeks pregnant. ...

I tarted bleeding at 24 weeks but that subsided. Then again at 32 weeks 4 days. I started broxton hicks at 31 weeks and I been sick more lately should I be concerned? Also my blood pressure is higher then normal but is still in normal range to an average adult. Is normally 90/70 but lately 112/78 should that be of any concern? This is my first child so lately anything freaks me out.

AlaskanGrown05

Asked by AlaskanGrown05 at 8:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if your getting regular prenatal care and they arent concerned about the bleading then you shouldnt be either. as for the blood pressure it is fine.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 9:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• try hard to stay calm and take very good care of yourself. yoga is really great...even just the breathing part.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• If your OB is NOT concerned then you shouldn't be either and 112/78 is a fine BP for a woman in her last trimester
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:07 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• If your OB says everything is ok then just try to stay relaxed and not worry to much...I know that is easier said than done but it is better for the baby for you to be calm and well rested.
    NaturalMomOfTwo

Answer by NaturalMomOfTwo at 10:15 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• You may want to invest in a home BP monitor ($25-30). Your BP can fluctuate throughout the day, so you can try taking readings at set times a day, like when you first wake up. Keep a journal of your readings for your dr in case anything is out of the normal.

Your numbers are still normal, but it doesn't hurt to be cautious regarding preeclampsia.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:04 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• i would call the doctor.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Call Labor and Delivery and see what they say

Answer by admckenzie at 12:00 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Thanks. I own a bp machine. LOL sad to say I worked at a doctors office up untill two days ago. Some days of the week nurses and doctors have meetings so my questions would have to wait. So I fight fastest way to get an answer is ask online. ThaNks ladiez. It calmed me down
    AlaskanGrown05

Comment by AlaskanGrown05 (original poster) at 8:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2010