Hookah Lounges?

Anybody know what Hookah lounges are all about?.....

And, is the stuff they are smoking, get you high?....Like Marijuana does?

Thanks Ladies!

gogogirl79

Asked by gogogirl79 at 8:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Health

• It's just tobacco, I used to go to one all the time. It's like a bar where you can sit and talk but you also smoke the hookah. It doesn't get you high but tases delicious. I know ppl who do smoke weed in it but at a hookah bar there is only tobacco.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Depends on where we are talking about. Hookas can be used to smoke anything. But traditionally it was an Opiate but they were also used for Tobacco... Today it's more likely that it IS Marijuana they are smoking, but again, it can also just be tobacco. I work with a Smokeless cigarette company that offers Smokeless Hookas for those that use them.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Oooh Hooka's are great. Taste really good, and hooka lounges use tobacco not Pot, pot is VERY illegal lol. You could put pot in a hooka pipe, it's like a bong
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• As far as I know, it's just tobacco and you can get a slight buzz, kind of like a cigarette, but no you don't get high.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• it just tobacco at the bars but u can put pot in it! ive been to a bar like that they are fun!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• No....I meant the "Hookah Lounges" that the kids are going to nowadays. ....My nephew who is 21 goes to one and says the flavored tobacco he is smoking through the Hookah, does not get him HIGH....But, i heard that it's synthetic marijuana???

Anybody know?
    gogogirl79

Comment by gogogirl79 (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2010