Does anyone out there have a bulldog who is super lazy, has bad gas and snores loudly?

I love my bulldog Alfie, but he has some bad personal problems, namely gas and snoring. He is also the only dog I know that hides under the sofa when I get the leash out to walk him. He prefers to travel in a wagon we purchased for my grandson.

I love him to bits and would love to hear your stories.

daisydays171

Asked by daisydays171 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Pets

• lol all brachycephalic dogs snore and fart (and burp) because they swallow alot of air..i used to have a bulldog and he farted all the time
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:10 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I have an American Bullodog who will run a few laps with the other dogs before she lies down in the middle of the yard to watch them the rest of the time. Or she will go stand off to one side and ambush them, that is the only way she can catch the dalmatian..who is 12 and still the fastest dog on the block!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 9:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• That's about any dog with a smashed face.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:17 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My guy is an Old English Bulldog, Rottweiller mix and yes he snores and farts wayyyy too much. The gas I have managed to control some by putting him on a Lamb and Rice diet and making certain he get absolutely no chicken. Luckily my guy tends to the rotty side for build and size so no he is far from lazy, unless it is raining or first thing in the morning.
    jojuzach

Answer by jojuzach at 9:45 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• This describes my soon to be ex husband to a T
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 10:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I used to have a french bull dog (frenchy), use to do that all the time. She would snore so loud, it would keep me awake. Her farts would smell up the whole room! I gslapping foreheadave her away because she had allergies that I couldn't afford to treat at that time.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 10:49 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I have a pit bull that farts all the time. He puts his hiney right on the linoleum so it squeeks when he farts. He also snores very loudly. He has an underbite and drools alot. Sometimes the drool reaches half way down his chest. A couple of times he has had a piece of dog food stuck on the end of the drool. He will try to flip into his mouth, kind of like those ball and cup games.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:52 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Kylies mom...that really gave me laugh!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 9:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Spotted Pony I'm glad I couldn't resist when I saw that description That was my first thought. It made me laugh too
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 9:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• oh yea my english bulldog juno snores and farts. she loves to run outside and will attack the leaves. its funny she has to run a little to poop lol. sorry is tmi
    mamajennie31010

Answer by mamajennie31010 at 1:22 AM on Dec. 8, 2010