How often do you wash your hair ??I have to wash mine everyday or I dont feel clean

Recently at my hair salon the lady next to me said she goes 3+ days without washing her hair... am I OCD to wash my hair atleast everyday if not twice a day...?

yearnforbaby

Asked by yearnforbaby at 9:15 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Health

• Mine every 3 days. I'd strip my hair dry if I did that.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I wash my hair daily, always have. I can't stand going a day without washing it.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Every Day...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:16 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I have very oily hair. If I don't wash it every day, it looks like I rolled in grease.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• every other day..i hardly ever go anywhere and it's so long, thick and curly it's a pain in the butt to wash, condition, and then comb it
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I wash mine every other day. Hair gets really unhealthy if you wash it daily.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 9:18 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• i was my hair 2-3 times a week. the reason i go so long is because my hair is very thick i can't go to bed with my hair wet or it is a frizz ball in the morning and i can't blow dry it or it does the same thing so i have to wear my hair in a pony tail til it drys which takes all day so i only was it when it starts needing it which is 2-3 times a week
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:21 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Every other day or every three days. I have very dry hair and if I use conditioner, it gets TOO soft and limp. I'd rather just use normal shampoo and wash it every few days.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Every other day. If I washed it everyday it would dry up and break off my head. I can't shower everyday like I used to either. My skin gets so dry it cracks open.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:25 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• every other day, more or less than that it would look bad
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2010