How many times do you find yourself saying your child's name??

Just curious..I find myself saying Raven's name alot..."Raven don't do this. Raven don't do that..Raven don't put that in your mouth..Raven stop..Raven Raven Raven"

JessieEason

Asked by JessieEason at 9:18 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• All the time...trouble here is, I have a lot of kids & I am always calling someone the wrong name. So, I am always saying SOMEBODY'S name...not necessarily the right one but they usually figure out who I mean.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 9:26 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I think it would be easier to count the times that I dont say my childrens names! I have a 2 1/2yr old, a 16 month old and a 3 month old!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:40 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• lol you know what..I'm about to have a almost 2 year old and a new born!! So I am trying to prepare
    JessieEason

Comment by JessieEason (original poster) at 9:42 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I say their names all the time and sometimes I mix them up and call them by each others names. I think it is natrual.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:48 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I have one toddler, I think I say her name (and nickname) more often than I say any word on earth. "Jazzie, come here. Jazzie, don't do that. Jazzie... Jasmyne! Listen to me Jazzie!" LOL
    soflashelley

Answer by soflashelley at 10:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Wow, I couldn't even try to count.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:46 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yes i always find myself saying my daughter's i said her name more than 20 times a day lol cus she is so bad her dad is always gone to work so its just me at home with her and you know how kids act up with there mothers' lol but when daddy is home they listen to everything you say :)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 12:55 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• it feels like a million times a day! My daughter is 14months old and she is sooooo curious she gets into everything! She has learned to turn the t.v on and off and how to change the channels, she climbs everything she dances on the coffee table she pushes her chair around the room to climb up and get stuff she is not supposed to have she has learned just the right amount of weight to knock down the baby gate so we dont know she knocked it down to go in the kitchen she learned how to open the bedroom and bathroom door she is amazing but scary!!
    VanessaCalhoun

Answer by VanessaCalhoun at 6:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• lol yep..Raven is doing those things too!!! We didn't even put up a baby gate, though
    JessieEason

Comment by JessieEason (original poster) at 6:29 PM on Dec. 7, 2010