What is the craziest thing you are willing to do or have already done for love?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Leave everything I know and move hours away from my family.
    meganbearden

Answer by meganbearden at 9:22 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Told my parents they were crazy and that I hated them, ran away from home at 15, moved to another province, tolerated abuse, umm...I think that's it.
    Thankfully my parents are of the best kind..they forgave me, came to get me, got me therapy and love me to bits!
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 9:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Forgivehim for an affair
    NaiveDream

Answer by NaiveDream at 9:24 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I took a chance on the guy I'm with now. I was still hung up on my ex and this guy asked me out after meeting him through a mutual friend. I wasn't going to go cuz how could I when I thought I still loved the ex! Sooooooo glad I did go cuz we are still together today, going on a year! This is the man I was ment to be with and I really hope to marry this one!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 10:46 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• After going through a bad divorce and being on the verge of losing my house and everything I met the most wonderful man. When he found out what I was going through he invited my 2 small children and myself to move in, and we have been the happiest family on the block ever since. I was scared to death moving my children in with a man I had only known for a couple of months and I was afraid of loving again and everyone thought I was crazy, but they needed a home with heat and water and food and I needed help. it could have ended badly, but i had a wonderful feeling and I wouldn't change a thing.
    Quentinsmamma

Answer by Quentinsmamma at 4:24 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I left my husband for being with the greatest and most wonderful man in which I am now engaged too.
    Krista0723

Answer by Krista0723 at 8:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2010