:D Am I evil? D: I snooped and now know what my husband got me for Christmas...

So my husband told me that he bought me a Christmas gift, and I snooped and found out what it is. I am so touched by the gift, it is something I mentioned I wanted, but never expected him to buy it. I usually buy my own gifts and wrap them myself too. He just doesn't ever pay attention to what I ask for, so this is a wonderful surprise. I have been happy about it all day. But now I feel a little bit bad for snooping and ruining the surprise.

Have you ever snooped and did you feel bad about finding out what you were getting?

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 9:27 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Holidays

• And you are not telling us what he got you???????????? You are evil!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 9:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• LOL! I snoop all the time. I think it's in our woman genes. Just act really super surprised, and try not to do it again next year so you don't feel so guilty about it.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 9:28 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I won't snoop. I feel like it takes away from it. I wouldn't want him to do it to me, I'd be upset. Plus if I pretended I didn't know, then I'd feel like I was being manipulative, and I'm not a fan of that. Especially with my spouse. But that's just me, and how I feel.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:32 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Are you sure its for you?
    Anonymous

• agree with older!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• No, I haven't, because he's never told me if he's hidden it in the house. The only time he told me he got me something, he had it at someone else's house. I would feel really awful because you just ruined his surprise. I'd tell him you were bad and snooped, but you really love it.
    Anonymous

• lol! i found my engagement ring before he asked!! i was doing laundry and i found it in his sock drawer! he asked me to marry him the next day when we went to walk in the park! i have never told him that i found it tho! lol
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• He he he! Ive tried but my hubby is good about keeping gifts secret and hidden.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 9:32 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• So you are not going to tell us.............evil woman!!!lol!!!

Answer by older at 9:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My gift is already under the tree. In a gift bag. With no tissue paper. I haven't snooped. Why ruin it for Christmas?
    Anonymous