would u let ur man go 2 the strip club?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• No...I don't think its good for a marriage.
    karensue65

Answer by karensue65 at 9:35 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Not just no but Hell no! And to be quite honest he's told me he would never want to. Why would he he's got this sexy mama at home lol? To each their own.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 9:37 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Let? Oh that's cute. I dont run him. He can go where he wants.
    Anonymous

• Sure, I really don't care. Once you've seen a pair of tits, you've pretty much seen them all. But he really isn't comfortable in those kind of places, I'd probabl be more comfy than him.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• yes. As long as I trusted who he was going with and he was coming home that night than why not? If you don't trust your man to go and be a silly boy with the guys sometimes than you shouldn't be with him.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 9:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• No. I wouldn't LET him go. Even if he wanted to go I wouldn't allow it. Luckily he's never been, and doesn't want to go. And yes, I have say in what my husband does. It's called he-has-respect-and-love-for-me-as-a-wife-so-if-I-won't-let-him-do-something-he-won't-do-it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:39 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Umm this is a pretty awkard question to ask why would you even think of letting your husband see another female almost completely naked when you can be the one completely naked and giving him lap dances and you can be getting the tips not some complete stranger that you dont even know and you dont even know what they got like STD'S or HIV and then hes coming home to you thats like basically cheating so no i would not let my husband go to the strip club even if he wanted to go but he doesnt cus he says the females there are just nasty and there hoes ..
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 9:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• no
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• HELLS NO! I KNOW HE HAS GONE IN THE PAST WITH THE "OH I'M JUS GOIN TO DINNER WITH THE BOYS' EXCUSE, BUT I DONT THINK MARRIED MEN SHOULD BE GOIN TO PLACES WITH HALF NAKED WOMEN RUBBING ALL OVER THEM. ITS JUS THE SAME IF I WANTED TO GO TO A MALE STRIP CLUBB AND HAVE ALL THOSE HARD BODIES PICKING ME UP AND FLIPPIN ME AROUND ON STAGE, HE WOULDNT LIKE THAT VERY MUCH! ITS ALL A MATTER OF RESPECTING ONE ANOTHER. AND IF HE INVITED ME TO GO WITH HIM, I'D GO BUT I KNOW HE WOULDNT BE ACTING THE SAME AS IF HE WASNT WITH ME. IT WOULD REALLY HURT MY FEELINGS TO KNOW MY HUBBS WOULD RATHER SEE OTHER WOMEN NAKED THAN TAKE ME OUT OR HAVE A NIGHT WITH ME. PERSONALLY I WONT EVEN WANNA TOUCH HIM IF I KNO HE JUST CAME HOME FROM A TITTY BAR WITH THOSE NASTY GIRLS. YUK!
    1210MG

Answer by 1210MG at 2:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I'm not his mother so I don't make those kinds of decisions for him. But I wouldn't want him going to one and thankfully, he has no interest in going to one so it's a moot point anyway.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 10:12 PM on Dec. 6, 2010