So sad, my last baby is getting too big too fast!

My son is 3 months old, as of yesterday, and he is getting way to big! At his 2 month checkup he weighed a whopping 17lbs, he was 8lbs 7ozs at birth! The doctor says he's really advance for a baby boy his age, I guess boys develop slower. He rolls over both ways, and has since 2 months. Cooed from 1 week old, and laughs soo cute. He bats at his toys and is so adorable. He also pushes himself backwards when he's in a walker, he gets bored with his swing and bouncer and I'm waiting on his jumper for christmas and I only have a walker. He is my absolute last, I got my tubes tied about 1 1/2 months ago so no more! Why do our kids have to get so darn big so fast!!

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 9:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i know how you feel! my baby is growing too fast too! i want all my kids to stop growing! each milestone is bittersweet!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• awwww the last one especially just sprouts! My baby is 2...sniff sniff...she is not big actually tiny BUT she did everything so fast...I was not even in a rush! SHe is just too funny:)
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 9:47 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My son was 9 lbs and 1 oz. He's a big solid boy, he seems to move on from all his toys fast, He's 13 monts and he's already getting to big to it into most of the 18 month clothes. i'm hoping to have one more down the road, and all I can say is I try to cherish everything my son does because it might be my only one. the cyle of life is great isn't it.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 10:24 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I know how u feel hun.
    angel1326

Answer by angel1326 at 1:36 AM on Dec. 7, 2010