Where did you go for your honeymoon?

We went to Colorado & it was beautiful. We were supposed to got to Ireland but things didn't work out so now we are saving up for it...can't wait!

iluvmykidsxoxo

Asked by iluvmykidsxoxo at 9:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Travel

• Smoky Mountains
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• What part of Colorado did you visit?

We went camping in the grand Tetons. It was beautiful and perfect for us. My husband's mother did not think that was a good enough honeymoon, so she took us to England with the whole family... There were 14 people in the group and my new DH and I got the room with twin beds... go figure. We had a much better time camping.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• being 8.5 months pregnant and a 2 yr old at home didn't allow for travel. we got what was supposed to be a suite that wasn't at alll what we had booked and were very upset but only spending one night away I don't consider a honeymoon anyway...
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 10:01 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Laughlin NV...we got married there too
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• We went to Boston because we had a 14 month old at home and I needed to get back to work because one of my co-workers became very ill and I needed to be there to help with her job. We spent 2 days there so I don't really know if I would consider that a honeymoon. We will be married 15 year in a couple of years, I'm hoping we can do something then.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Stay at a hotel in my hometown i know kind of lame but it was still fun to get some alone time cus we stay with my parents me and my husband and my daughter but pretty soon we should be moving out .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 10:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Orlando, Fl, We went do Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and Bush Gardens, It was a blast to be like a kid with my husband for a week. It was truly a honeymoon I will never forget!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 10:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• The Virgin Islands for an entire week, visited 3 of the islands
    emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 10:10 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• On our 5 year anniversary we went on a cruise to Grand Camen and Cozaml
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:20 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• We went on a short post wedding trip to Telluride, CO. Then about 9 months later we went on a cruise out of Lisbon, Portugal. It was awesome.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:27 PM on Dec. 6, 2010