Do you think some women push their SO away

My SIL's husband loves her and likes her body the way it is. He wants to have sex with her. SIL doesn't want to have sex, because she doesn't like her body. She is always trying to loose weight, yet she eats nonstop. Anyway, she doesn't like her body so she is not letting her wonderful husband love on her.
I know that it is none of my bussiness, I just worry for her. I would never say anything to them about this, I am just asking you ladies.
DO you think she is pushing him away?

dancinintherain

Asked by dancinintherain at 10:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah, she's pushing him away, but not necessarily into the arms of another woman! It's an issue with your SIL and they need to address it together.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 10:19 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Into the bed of another woman.
    Anonymous

• they'll work it out
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 10:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• He loves her so much and thinks she is hot. I just wish she would let it be and let him love her and her love herself. By the way, she is in no way obese. She is over weight, but I think she looks good. Definitely, typical US women.

dancinintherain

Comment by dancinintherain (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I do it when I get in certain moods. My SO knows to leave me alone during those time.s
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• She's pushing him away maybe not into the arms of another lady but she might push him to not want sex any more. I know sounds strange but if he loves her he might just decide he doesn't need the sex and then lose intrest. Did she just have a baby or any other reason to make her conscience?
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 11:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2010