• In the Spotlight:

How to keep clothes lasting longer and how to store them?

I don't have a lot of money for clothes these days. Most of the clothes I've gotten are from the thrift shop or free from community places. I want to keep my clothes lasting long and wanna know how to store them properly. Any good tips? Some of the things I already do is hang dry, and hand-wash my bras and panties.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I use Spray n Wash with The Resolve Power and it seems to work really well for me! This is just an idea...keeping clothes stain free and it seems to keep the clothes much nicer for a longer period of time!
    Heathersmom2000

Answer by Heathersmom2000 at 12:15 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• That's good that you hang dry your clothes. The heat from the dryer makes them loose their color and elasticity.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 1:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Wash them inside out, don't wash them unless you have to, hang to dry.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Hang dry - perfect. If you have wool or cashmere clothing, store it for the winter in a cedar chest (moths can't get at them then).
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:05 PM on Dec. 7, 2010