three kids and no job!

What is wrong with this picture?
A single woman with 3 kids and no job, but afford to buy her kids 10 present each.
Get disability check because she claimed her two oldest has ADDh. she get 440.00 a month for two kids and get food stamp and have NO job! She put her kids on the angel tree at walmart and the church.
did i mention this is why i never do the Angel tree.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Holidays

• No offense, but who cares?
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yes it is very sad taht there are people out there like this. I think they are part of the reason the system doesn't work because there are people like this that take advantage of it. I know that there are people in the system that really need help and I feel for them because they should be able to get the help they need.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I AM FED UP WITH WHINY BITCHES POSTING CRAP ABOUT OTHERS THESE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS SO FUCKING WHAT THEY ARE NOT YOUR CHILDREN SO LEAVE HER ALONE AND FYI NOT ALL THOSE "ANGEL TREE" WISHES GET GRANTED SO MAYBE SHE WANTED TO GIVE HER KIDS TWICE THE CHANCE TO BE CHOSEN. AS FAR AS HER GETTING HER KIDS 10 GIFTS EACH AGAIN THEY ARE NOT YOUR CHILDREN AND ITS NOT YOUR MONEY, FOR ALL WE KNOW SHE COULD HAVE WENT TO DOLLAR TREE AND SPENT $30 ON GIFTS STOP BITCHING ALREADY OR BE WOMAN ENOUGH TO NOT CRY ABOUT IT ANON!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

******************************

THANK you!!!!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:32 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• wow. you two must be guilty too.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Most of the Angel Trees or Giving Trees that I've seen are set up by organizations, you can't just tell them to put your kid on them. Also, why is it any of your business? I agree that it's getting ridiculous at this time of year that so many people seem to begrudge others whatever they're doing for their children.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 10:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I feel your anger, trust me. I know a woman who has 4 kids, no job, welfare, food stamps, medi-cal, SSI for bi-polar son, child support, section 8, etc etc etc. Her youngest child is 11, oldest is 17. Tell me why she can't work?! Tell me why she is receiving so many benefits and has a 50" TV, game systems, computers, new laptop, new Droid, and buying her kids a ton of crud for Christmas. Makes me angry too.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• wow. you two must be guilty too.

*************

No, I'm not "guilty". I simply don't waste my time speculating into the lives of other people.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• WHY IS IT YOUR BUSINESS? I have 3 kids and no job and am on disability. What I do with my, yes MY money I paid taxers to get is nobody's business but mine. Oh, by the way, I just bought an xbox 360 and kinect for my kids for Christmas with MY disability check.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 10:43 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I would like to see how well you would live on that amount of money. Not everybody is fortunate enough to be born with the silver spoon I suppose was in your mouth at birth. Try worrying about yourself instead of what others do, and maybe your kids won't grow up to be as intolerant as you.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 10:48 PM on Dec. 6, 2010