how do you get ur little one potty trained at night?

My dd is 3 and just told my to have a potty in her room or up stairs is this it? She has mostly good days no ops and other days r bad. Anyony have any pros or cons to share about what they r doing or done that may help?

3momamber

Asked by 3momamber at 10:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I set an alarm clock. And got up and took her.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• how often did you set the alarm for? Do you mean for the morning or for during the night?
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 10:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Try to limit the amount of liquid they drink after 6pm.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 10:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I didn't allow drinks after 7. I usually set it for 2 am, and took her to the bathroom. That's all she needed. She would be dry by morning.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Does she sleep in a pull up? My DS would sleep in a pull up and kept going pee at night in it but then we didn't have any one night so he didn't sleep in one and did well ever since. My advice would be to try a night without it and/or combine the advice, limit drinks, and wake her up. Good luck Christmas is coming maybe making a promise to Santa would help. :)
    jillrebecca3

Answer by jillrebecca3 at 11:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Thank u all I will try thouse. She is still in a pull up 4 night and I had to put her in underware
    Dring the day to train her that way
    3momamber

Comment by 3momamber (original poster) at 12:04 PM on Dec. 7, 2010