If it came down to your health, would you go with a medicine that you know will make you fat

but will make you feel better, or would you hold out?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 10:41 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Health

• i would take it anyway , and doing that now and i am gaining weight , but i will stop meds at a point but hope it passes and weight stops growing
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• It depends on what it was for. If I really needed it, I'd take the weight gain. However, in the past, I've chosen not to take birth control pills that could have helped my cramps because I didn't want to gain weight. Is that bad? :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:42 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I'll do what ever I could to make me better. I'm my kids only care giver so I need to well to be able to take care of them. I can just go on a diet and exercise.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Fat is better than dead, so yeah.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I would take the meds.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:43 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• It really depends on the ailment, and alternatives. Most of the time, there are alternatives. Remember, too, that everyone responds differently to medications, and you may or may not gain weight. Research alternative medications if you're unsure. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:12 PM on Dec. 6, 2010