What can I take to help not snore?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 10:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Health

• If you find out let me know lol my fiance snores the paint off the walls!! Oh and if you visit the website for breath right nasal strips you can sign up for a free sample, I did today and can't wait for them to come.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 11:01 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• breathrights you wear on your nose
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My husband snores HORRIBLY! If the breathe right strips don't work, try their throat spray. There are also other companies that make tablets and sprays. My husband does the best on the sprays, but the tables have been working well enough. If those don't work, try a mouth guard. My husband got tested for sleep apnea, and he doesn't have it, but the doc was surprised at how much he snored all night. The doc said that if one of those three (strips, spray/tablets, or mouth guard) doesn't work, then there is a medical problem that needs to be found.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 11:06 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Oh, and the breathe right strips didn't work for him AT ALL. He's a throat snorer, so nothing for the nose would work.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 11:07 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• You can't "TAKE " anything....why does everyone assume there is a PILL for everything. LOL. See your Doctor.There are many ways to stop snoring---just no PILLS>
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:16 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Actually kerp, if you read my answer, you would see that there ARE pills. They're just chewable. :)
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 9:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2010