I need a good fudge recipe, what is yours?

Asked by justme581 at 10:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Food & Drink

• It's called going to the store :) I can never make fudge come out right

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I use the recipe on the back of the Marshmallo Fluff (Cream, whatever it is called) jar.

Answer by ILoveCade at 11:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• my dad makes homemade fudge so i have no clue....the idea that ILoveCade gave you is pretty good....or go to one of the recipe groups and ask sure you can fine one there....

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 10:09 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I have a really yummy one I found online, Ill look right now to see if I can find it :)

Answer by TsMommy428 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Check out this site...

Answer by TsMommy428 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• i like PB fudge...the closest i came to "homemade" was a box kit from wally world..

Answer by JazzyJes at 8:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I have never had good luck with making fudge, but my grandmother used to make the best, creamiest tasting fudge ever. It's Carnation 5-minute fudge which, I believe, is on the can of Carnation milk. If you don't find it there, try googling it. Good luck!

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:59 AM on Dec. 8, 2010