Ok know...............enough.

Why can't republican moms on here just except that Obama is our 44th president? This is the craziest thing I've ever seen.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• i dont have to put anything aside if i dont like obama. nd i dont plan on it. if thats what you want to do by all means go with the normal routine, stay in the circle, and follow leader. I have my own mind, my own thoughts, my own opinions, and can think for myself, and like to think outside the box, outside the norm.

i do not have to support him because he is the president of this country and i dont have to like him either.

ill keep copying and pasting this too ha.
    Anonymous

• For the 24857484 time... we can except it, but we don't have to like it!
    Anonymous

• it's now, now know...

But other than that I agree with you. People need to grow up and put on their big girl panties and deal with it!!
    Anonymous

• MAYBE CAUSE THEY R MAD CAUSE THEY DONT LIKE HIS VIEWS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THEY CANT DO ANYTHING BUT LIKE OR THEY CAN CONTINUE TO HATE BUT ANYWAY IT GOES HE IS STILL THEIR 44TH PRES YAY!!!
    secondbaby1686

Answer by secondbaby1686 at 4:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• People need to grow up and put on their big girl panties and deal with it!!

so true but won't happen.. people here cry for attention and throw tantrums like 3 yr olds.
    Anonymous

• I dunno, why are you generalizing all republian moms as being of one mind?
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 4:24 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• what I don't get is why the dems keep coming on to fight about it. Ok you know some of us aren't too happy about it right now and let us get over it already, no need to pour salt in the wounds. If you don't want to hear it get of the forum for a while.
    Anonymous

• so then shut the hell up about it cause its over people. Republicans are such babys......................wow
    if it were mccant in office you guys would be crying too..........................some where down the line and blaming us.

shut the helllllllllllllll up!
    Anonymous

• I will accept Obama with as much respect you had for BUSH & McCAIN!...Get a clue!
    Anonymous

• whatev
    Anonymous