would you say anything about an exposed bum crack

There is a nanny at playgroup and every day her but crack is showing , like big time . shes spilling out of her lowcut jeans and its soooo gross , would you tell her

maymummy

Asked by maymummy at 11:32 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• I might tell the head of the playgroup. My kid doesn't need to see her crack!
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 11:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I'd either:
    A) Tell the head of the play group or her employer if it was that bad.
    Or
    B) I'd cover my kid's eyes and say "Don't look, honey, she's mooning everyone again."
    The second scenerio is more likely as I'm kind of rude sometimes.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 11:37 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Geez....yuck. That's really appropriate for a play group. Why do people think letting their cracks stick out is cute? I think I would say something. If it was once, I'd think maybe she didn't realize. However, day after day is obviously intentional. Are their dads at the play group that she might be trying to (ahem) "impress?"
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:39 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• in a heartbeat. i don't bring my kids, or myself to playgroup to look at someone's ass!! i would tell her to cover up or buy bigger jeans.
    Mommy2b2324

Answer by Mommy2b2324 at 11:43 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I'd tell whoever she works for. It's a bad reflection on them

Answer by admckenzie at 11:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• hell yes. without a second thought. I stand behind what i say and not afraid to say anything.
    Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 12:20 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I doubt I would say anything it really depends on the type of person she is. If she is going to get defensive then, no I would not but if she seems like an open minded person I might
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:25 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Being around kids like that, she needs to cover up and dress like that at other times when all the kids aren't around. If it was me, I wouldn't want the whole world to see my butt!
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:45 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• This "look" has been "in" for a few years now and it is so disgusting! I would say something to her, her employer - if possible AND to the person in charge of the playgroup. I don't understand the reason why it's "cool" but then I really don't care either as there is no good reason for sharing your ass like that! Just once, I'd like to go up to someone like that and pull their pants down on them! It wouldn't take much effort!! But alas! I stifle that urge ONE MORE TIME.....
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 1:50 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I bet its not gross to all the dads that are suddenly showing up at the playground more often these days...hmmm lol j/k ;-)

Yeah I wouldn't say anything unless I knew them personally.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:07 AM on Dec. 7, 2010