HAS THIS HAPPENED TO U ?

3 days ago .i started to feel sexual aroused but i did ot want sex. i tried to masterbate but eve that did not help .and it sets off to any sexual commet or somethig that is not eve sexual .what should i do ? oh and im a female if that helps and i am not pregnant had tubes tied the 12 of august of 2010 and my husband is fixed sence the 29th of september 2010

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Health

• Are you pregnant?? I could only feel this way when i was.Or during my period.
    meleia396

Answer by meleia396 at 11:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Sexual arousal happens because you DO want sex. That is the definition of the term. If you didn't want sex, then you were not aroused. Maybe you should stop obsessing about it, since chances are you don't really want it. You are just torturing yourself with thinking you do and thinking there is something wrong with you. Forget about it and think about other more important things.
    Anonymous

• Didn't you already ask this question....twice? My spidey senses are twitchin' over here.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 5:43 AM on Dec. 7, 2010