should i

ok ladies i had my apt today and the doc said that there was a little bleeding in the placenta and i am wondering is it ok to still work??? i dont want the baby coming too early or anything like that......

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 11:49 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i am 22 weeks on friday by the way
    wiggsbabe

Comment by wiggsbabe (original poster) at 11:49 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• What did your doctor say about the bleeding?

I has bleeding from my placenta do an injury I got in early pregnancy. It healed without any need for restrictions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• the doc didnt say anything except the baby looked ok just a lil underweight and they want to see me in 6 weeks for a check up
    wiggsbabe

Comment by wiggsbabe (original poster) at 12:03 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I wouldn't worry then. If it was something to be concerned about they would have told you and given you a list of restrictions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I would pose the question to your doc to see if it would be beneficial. If not then work if it is then.. you know the answer. Good luck.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 1:01 AM on Dec. 7, 2010