Does anyone's husband,boyfriend,fiance have sex dreams and wake you in the night?

My fiance has them alot.He will wake me up by touching me and groping me while he is still asleep.If i get into it he will wake up.But he dont even remember these things.

meleia396

Asked by meleia396 at 12:05 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• LOL no he will wake up and start touching me but not while hes asleep thats just crazy but yes unfortunately he does have dreams about having sex .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 12:08 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Not anymore, but when we first married, my husband used to "go after me" in his sleep. He would talk in this deeper-than-usual voice, and demand sex. He also had this really menacing laugh that went along with these episodes. He never remembered any of it in the morning - it was REALLY weird. When I got pregnant with our first, he stopped.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 12:10 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• He would wake up with an erection and I would always ask..."What have you been dreaming about"? LOL....it was usually nothing....but we still had fun....now that we are an old married couple that doesn't happen as often
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 12:14 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• never while he was still sleeping but he has woken up in the middle of the night and tried to wake me up to get busy with him, and here all this time I thought it was because the sight of me sleeping to sweetly was such a turn on-and now I realize that he was just having dirty dreams!!! MEN! haha
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:59 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• ttcthat is a major turn on imo... i would rock his world and send him to work in a good mood .

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 2:01 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• yep...and i love it...he sometimes has dreams about catching me having sex with someone else though and that sucks because it ruins his mood for the day :(
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 3:43 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• TTC your funny!! He does this alot and it can get annoying.Alot is every other night.I wouldnt mind mabey once in awhile. Thanks for all your answers,at least i know im not the only one.
    meleia396

Comment by meleia396 (original poster) at 9:58 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yes, he does it all the time. He doesn't ever remember what he says but he really gets into it. I have woke up to me doing the same to him too. I don't know if it is normal or not but we just take care of each other and go back to bed. It sure is fun being woke up like that.
    Krista0723

Answer by Krista0723 at 8:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2010