EX BFF is fooling around with my brother ?

Ok before my EX BFF and i were still friends she has always messed around with my brother like they will talk on the phone for hours and text each other and kiss and talk in person for hours and at one point my brother went down on her so she says but we are no longer friends and her and my brother still talk ok she is engaged and her fiance is out of town till next year in july and when he comes back there suppose to get married but she still has the nerve to mess around with my brother even though shes in engaged my daughter had my brothers phone today and she was in his pictures and i saw naked pictures of her in his phone do you think shes ready to get married ? do you think she loves her fiance ? and she still has the nerve to tell her fiance that shes a virgin but shes not she slept with at least 2 guys and let at least 3 go down on her and her fiance knows nothing about this what is the right thing to do tell him or let him find out on his own ? i know i shouldnt be in there business either but its hard not to cus she comes to my house everyday in her fiance car to see my brother and do i dont know what to do ???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I really don't know, but I think I would stay out of it. If they are two adults, they can handle the situation on their own. Whatever you do, don't get caught in the middle. When her fiance comes back, she will have some deciding to do. If your brother is aware that she has a fiance, he's a fool for still being with her now. Do you know if your brother actually has any feelings towards her at all? He needs to remind himself that she's practically already taken. If she is driving his car, don't you think people around town would notice that? Her cover may it blown before it's all over with.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:27 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• She's making sure she gets all her wildness out of her system before getting married. I think that's a good thing

Answer by admckenzie at 12:33 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Amessageofhope ,yes my brother does know that she is engaged and i have no idea if he has feelings for her he tells me he doesnt that all he wants is just to screw her but i think theres more to it but he just doesnt wanna tell me everything i know i should stay out of it but its really starting to bother me cus i know her fiance and hes a really nice man and loves her with all his heart and would do anything and everything for her but i dont know if she feels the same way towards him cus shes messing around with my brother ..you know .
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:38 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• stay out of it
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 1:02 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Bcauseimthemom , i know i should stay out of it but what would you do if it was your brother and your EX BFF and you knew her fiance and knew that he was so good to her she has no business with my brother i just dont want my brother to start having feeling and then he gets hurt cus shes just gonna go back with her fiance when he gets back all shes doing is hurting herself and her fiance and my brother and i dont want any drama at my parents house cus me and my brother still live with my parents and me and her aint friends anymore so thats just another reason for me to be the blame cus if it wasnt for me she would have never knew or met my brother .
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:09 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Sounds like your brother is as big of a loser as your ex friend. It isn't your problem so I would quit worrying about it. You could tell the fiance about your brother and the skank but other than that not much you can do.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• IDK... Just stay out of it. It's not only HER fault. It's your bro's fault, too.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 1:29 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• sunglasses minii was gonna say tell your brother but he knows about it............stay out of it.

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 1:57 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• you have got to stay out of this....nothing good can come from you getting involved....and in the end most, if not all of the people involved, will end up resenting you for it. sometime you just have to let people make their own mistakes and be there to give advice/support when things come crashing down. if you say/do anything you will almost definately regret it.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 3:40 AM on Dec. 7, 2010