Poop question (oh GAG!)

Okay, I was just changing my son's poopy diaper, turned my back for a split sec to grab a wet-wipe(pulled out too few at first)...his hand goes down to his diaper and in it then with a poopy hand it goes straight back into his....(ohhhhhhh GAG, GAG, GAG) mouth....We all just got over a tummy bug, so I am not sure if I should call the doctor or not????...gag....gag....gagging...and yes...gagging some more!

portakolis08

Asked by portakolis08 at 4:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it's his own bacteria in the poop so he'll be OK. I know it's gross but he's already been exposed to everything in his poop.

it's only bad to eat others' poop

yep, my son did it too and I asked the doc :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 4:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Your son will be fine, but are you okay? Hope you get to read this and are not in the bathroom hurling! Neither of my daughters did that, but they did other weird and disgusting things!

Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 4:29 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• there's no point in calling the doc, he can't undo anything at this point. jsut keep an eye on him and see how he does. oh and GAG! lol
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 4:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• oh gag im feeling queasy just thinking about it, but he should be ok....
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 5:01 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• aren't babies fun my friend's daughter decorated her wall with her used diaper. Patty called it poopoo Picaso and told her no more
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 7:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• OH MY GOSH!!! LOL, that is a story for the books!! poor momma.....
    vivianasmom

Answer by vivianasmom at 8:47 PM on Nov. 6, 2008