Anyone with medicade?

OK. So my hubby was laid off and we had to up and move to a place that we were offerd in Missouri. And I found out that we qualify for assitance for now..But can i use Missouri medicade in Kansas? To stay with the same doc?

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Health

• no you cant. its dif state to state.
    Anonymous

• nope, it's for that state only unless it's an emergency situation then the doctor still has to call to get approval
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 4:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I live in MO & have medicaid. YES you can use it in KS if he accepts it. You should call the number on the back of you card to be certain. You have to choose a primary care doctor or they will choose one for you.

Here's a page that might be helpful to you:

http://www.dss.mo.gov/pr_health.htm

Anonymous

• Thanks guys., I called the doc's Duh to me..LOL... They said they do not take Missouri's..Darn
    Anonymous

• glad you at least got your answer :) sorry they don't take it. Hopefully you will find a doctor in MO that is just as good as your KA doc :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 4:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2008