Woke Up With Lots Of Cramps!

So my husband and i have been trying to get Pregnant... Nothing So Far. But this morning i woke up with lots of cramps but no bleeding and no spotting.. Its not even time for my period. I was wondering if i could be having a misscarrage? I cant spell today either.. Sorry...its been along day and night... Thanks!

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 4:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• you can sometimes get really crampy when you ovulate, too.
    zackkatiejames

Answer by zackkatiejames at 4:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I cramped alot during the first trimester of my pregnancy. It felt like my cycle was going to start, but never did. If you had miscarried there should be heavy bleeding following the cramping.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 4:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• And I had a lot of pain in my lower right side...... PLEASE HELP!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 5:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• It could be your appendix too, I thought I had a cyst rupturing when it was actually my appendix. Just a thought!
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 7:24 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• My very first pregnancy symptom with both my kids was cramping...and for my friends it has been the same!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• It could be implantation pain. A lot of women get cramps and even spotting when the egg implants in the uteran wall. Another possibility, since it's localized on one side, is ovulation. These are both assuming that it is concerning your uterus. I get kidney stones a few times a year, and sometimes a small one will leave my kidney but get stuck near my bladder, which gives me a lot of cramping and sharp pains, and on one occasion led to me needing surgery to break up several stones that had lodged and then fused together in the tube between my kidney and bladder. Then are several serious possiblities. I would see a doctor ASAP.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 8:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2008