have u ever been faithful to a man while he worked out of town ..??

banging head into walland u were faithful the whole time..and come to find out he was cheating the whole time?/ how did u deal with it/ how did u cope? i am talking about going without sex for 9 months!!!!!!

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 1:32 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I dated a guy when I was in college right after high school and he was in the Navy. I was faithful to him the WHOLE time and come to find out when calling him one day he had a girl staying with him just days after I left. I was SOOOO mad. I think I wanted to do everything I could to pay him back but really nothing would hurt him like it hurt me so instead I wrote him a really mean letter. We didn't talk for a few months and now I will talk to him every once in a while in passing we are both married and have kids of our own but we are nice if we run into each other. A few years ago he told me how much the letter hurt him. It wasn't like I knew it hurt him right away but honestly it felt good even years later knowing it hurt him.
    Good luck if you are going through this. Don't cheat given the fact that you might think he is because he might now be. And if he is just be the bigger person. :)
    jillrebecca3

Answer by jillrebecca3 at 1:37 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• When I found out my ex was cheating on me, I told him to get the f*** out of MY house. I deserve way more than that and you do, too.
    sarahtessa

Answer by sarahtessa at 1:39 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Never had that issue, but a friend of mine did. She was married young(19) and married her hs sweetheart, though he was a few yrs older than her. Anyways, he joined the military and she moved with him to the military base and all. Well it wasn't but a few months into the marriage that he started sleeping around. She was pregnant and wanted to work things out. He told her he was sorry, never do it again, etc. So she was like ok, and forgave him and all. Then it was lie after lie and girl after girl so she said forget it and filed for divorce. She's remarried now, just celebrated her 1st anniversary. Now the loser wants to take her to court for cusody over their 6 yr old dd. Like he's responsible, trustworthy or a good role model!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:11 AM on Dec. 7, 2010