Why is it.... adult content

When your upset or worried about something a man's only solution to make you feeling better is to show off the penis?
After telling him what the problem was, it makes me think he wasnt listening at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OMG.
    Men are boys. What is it about that appendage?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:44 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Because when they're stressed sex makes them feel better. They are doing what works for them. Just be straight with him and tell him that doesn't help you when you're stressed and tell him what it is you need. And stupid question, if you're stressed out and upset about something or you have a problem, why doesn't taking time out of life to have a romp with your man help you relax? When I take a break from a problem it helps me see it differently. Sex releases feel good hormones that usually make me realize I was stressing out over something dumb. Next time he whips out the happy stick, take him up on his offer and see if you feel better. ;)
    sarahtessa

Answer by sarahtessa at 1:45 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• lmao! Because it make sense to them. If you show off your boobs, it will make everything better for your guy... he thinks if he does the same it will work the same... it doesn't, but in a guys mind it should.

dancing weiner Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:47 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Well he isn't my man....lol. He is an old friend who is married. I only talk to him online...i dont physically see him...i think thats a good thing cause I would smack him up side the head..lol I just got out of a relationship myself and I am stressed about my son's dad, and my finances and what im going to do for the holidays. So because im not seeing anyone i cant have sex.....and ive been without sex since aug..lol But my friend is such a horn ball it annoys the living crap out of me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:51 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I know what you mean! I have a few guy friends who when I complain to them about anything and even my marriage they tell me that they can make me feel a whole lot better.....ugh! No that will not make me feel better and c'mon if i don't want it from my own husband why would i want it from any other guy...
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:28 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Um.. a MARRIED MAN (who isn't married to YOU) did this? I'd hate to be his wife. Sheesh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• hands over eyeshe only wants to fuck u that's it. he shouldn't be showing u his dick..he is married! he is not listening to your problems he wants to fuck.. toot it then boot it that is all!!!

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 3:13 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I think all men are like that sometimes... when Im feeling that way sex is the last thing on my mind.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 12:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I so wish my dh would do that. I love his penis and I would jump on it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• hmm idk my dh wouldnt do that
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:31 AM on Dec. 13, 2010