Depression meds, OTC or prescription.

If you have found something to be helpful, or not helpful, please share.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Health

• Celexa is the mildest, non-addictive depression medication, prescription only, Personally I haven't had to go on depressants. But if I ever did, that is what I would want.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:45 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I do know that anything with nuts or peanut butter will increase the feel good chemicals, I forget what they are called but eating foods such as nuts and peanut butter are really good and so are "B" vitamins, take a "super "B" blend and that will help as well
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:06 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I'm on Celexa....I don't know where the above poster got her info but it is "addictive". Withdrawal symptoms are horrible. I have been on most all antidepressants out there and Celexa has been the 2nd hardest and most physically painful to try to come off of, next to Effexor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Dec. 7, 2010