what is the worst lie a man has ever told you? how did it change your life??

spider

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 2:15 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Told me he loved me. But he was just a player. It didn't change my life, it just wasted some of my life.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 2:24 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• that the man loved me. He was just another golddigger.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 2:18 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• looking at the woman he had an affair with many yrs ago and it still bugs me. i see him look at her and he denies it.
    rosemary640

Answer by rosemary640 at 2:53 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My first husband lied to me all the time. I came to not really know what was going on half the time. The last straw for me (after 7 yrs of lying) was when I had some CD's missing. He tried to tell me someone must have came in the house and took only my CDs but his weren't touched and neither was our TV or anything else. He moved out that night and of course it changed the course of our lives a lot.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 6:54 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• That he was falling in love with me. He was the biggest lying scumbag I have EVER known. He poured it on because he knew I didn't trust at first but he got me to trust him and then I find out all of it - ALL - was a complete lie and he was still married on top of all the other sh*t he told me.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:42 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• That we would just take a break but not see other people, he was sleeping with another chick within 2 weeks and then said we totally broke up and never said he wanted to be back with me.
    Changed my life for the better - good to rid of the scum
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 5:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2010