HOW CAN U GET UR KIDS AND STEP KIDS THAT ALL LIVE WIHT U NOT FIGHT AS MUCH AS THAY DO ? adult content

I HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD LIL GURL THAT IS MINE AND SHE LIVES HERE WIHT ME AND I HAVE A LIL BOY AND LIL GURL THAT IS NOT MINE BUT THAY LIVE HERE AND WE JUST GOT THEM HERE THIS SUMMER AND MY 5 YEAR OLD GURL AND HIS SON WILL B 6 ON 12/27 THERE N THE SAME CLASS IN SCHOOL AND ME AND MY HUBBY WAS THANKING THAT IS WAS GOING TO B GOOD BUT ITS NOT COUSE THAY FIGHT ALL DAY WHEN THAY GET HOME AND I HAVE A 3 YEAR OLD STEP KID THAT LOVES MY 5 YEAR OLD MORE THEN HER BROTHER BUT I KNOW THAT IS A GURL THAN AND ONE MORE THING MY 5 YEAR OLD SAIDS THAT I LOVE THE 3 YEAR OLD MORE THEN HER COUSE I AM DOING COLORS WIHT HER AND 123S AND ABC,S AND ALL THAT SO IF U CAN HELP ME WIHT ANY OF THAT THANKS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• That I think is just something that is going to happen. Even natural siblings fight.
    leasure0911

Answer by leasure0911 at 6:14 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I tell my kids that if I have to get involved that pants are coming down and spanks are being given out. My kids have mostly learned to work out things among themselves which was the point of me saying what I did.
    Iamasinglemom99

Answer by Iamasinglemom99 at 4:59 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I have three boys 9 5 and 7 months. The babies daddy has a 10 year old daughter. The two oldest fight like crazy. So now when they start I male them hold hands and say nice things about each other. The other day in Sams they started and so I made them hold hamlnds and all was quite then I heard them fussing in whispers and asked them if they wanted to move to the next level which was holding hands and loudly say I love you back and fourth so they have been playing nice ever since lol
    4psinapod

Answer by 4psinapod at 10:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2010