• In the Spotlight:

Why do some democrats keep bringing this up?

You say your sick of republicans complaining about obama becoming the future president. Then why do you keep bringing it up? Don't want to hear about it then DONT BRING IT UP!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• It's not just democrats..... I see tons of post daily like is anyone else sad for McCains loss and blah blah blah... so how about we dont pin point a whole political party!!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:29 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Noooo im talking about when people SAY

"OBAMA IS PRESIENT YOU REPUBLICANS SO GET OVER IT!"

and i said SOME democrats. did i say all ? NOPE

dont put words in my mouth sweetie.
    Anonymous

• I DONT CARE IF YOU SAID SOME OR ALL OR WHATEVER..... IM SAYING IT'S NOT JUST DEMOCRATS TONS OF PEOPLE ON BOTH PARTIES ARE BEING PRETTY STUPID AND IGNORANT ABOUT IT!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I am not a democrat I am an independant (b/c I have my own mind and dont fit into any "box")
    Anyway they are saying it b/c quit a few rep are being very butt hurt and it's a bit pitiful
    Anonymous

• Do you realize you just did what you are slamming republicans for doing? Apparently it annoys you to some extent, so why did you even post this question? lol
    Anonymous

• sorry... I meant democrats.... doesn't matter, you get the point.
    Anonymous

• 4.29pm---your nailed that one on the head, I'm so ready for 2012.
    Anonymous

• to the posters thats waiting for 2012, why? the man isnt even in office so why are you hating, hater? i see if he was doing a terrible job but he hasnt even step one brown foot in the white house yet. so give the man a chance before you start bitching and moaning!!!
    mom2gavahnyaand

Answer by mom2gavahnyaand at 6:24 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• to anon at 5:11 my sentinments exactly
    mom2gavahnyaand

Answer by mom2gavahnyaand at 6:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

Actually...Obama's the one who is already talking about 2012. He and several of his advisors/staffers have made numerous comments about the fact that his proposed "changes" are going to take 1000 days, not 100. He's also told at least one interviewer many will take more than one term.

So, I think where people are getting a little annoyed about that issue is the fact that Obama sounds like he's assuming he's going to be re-elected in 2012. I get it--he hasn't taken office yet, and I understand that. But then he should refrain from discussing his second term before his first is even underway.
    MammaMiaMA

Answer by MammaMiaMA at 8:47 PM on Nov. 6, 2008