Quiet Mroning Time...

I enjoy my hour of quiet once the oldest are off to school, and the youngest and my SO are still sleeping... Have my coffee, listen to music, catch up on the news, and knit for a while. *sigh* Peace, it doesn't last long, but it is so refreshing!

How do you spend your "quiet morning time"?

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 7:07 AM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The best I get is the ride to work. I turn on the radio and sip my coffee. It's about a 10 min drive so it's nice. The 3 days I am off I don't get any! My kids wake up at the crack of dawn!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:11 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• me too, hate to say it but my fave part of the day is in the AM when its quiet and I only have me to worry about
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:11 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I try to get up before the kids but during the week it's hard. I do like my quiet time!! I get some coffee and get on here before I do anything else no matter what is going on.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:13 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My littlest one will not sleep past 7, never has. The weekends are hardest for us, since they are used to waking before 6... That internal clock ticks away, even on the days we are supposed to sleep in!
    ObbyDobbie

Comment by ObbyDobbie (original poster) at 7:15 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Drinking coffee and reading the paper
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 7:22 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I spend my quiet time on my computer. I check all my websites, mail, and then play games while I have my coffee. Bliss
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:25 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• drinking my coffee and spending time on the computer playing games after been on CM for awhile though.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 9:17 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• what quiet morning time?? don't know what that is!
    MommysAngels810

Answer by MommysAngels810 at 11:00 AM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Kids are grown, hubby is at work, so I sleep in until I want. Quiet time is any time, but I paid my dues with my 3 kids and don't envy any one of you with little kids right now. I actually know why GOD gave most of us Gr-Mothers our kids when we were young, just that we were young. I required a lot of sleep and I remember those mornings when the kids would be up bright and early and I'd yawn for hours and my eyes would water I'd be so tired............Nope don't envy you at all with the early mornings I'm happy to say. But, enjoy they do grow VERY fast.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:13 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• on here
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:29 AM on Dec. 13, 2010